Job Description: PROJECT MANAGER
DMS Design is hiring a Project Manager for our award-winning architecture and interior design firm focused on multifamily residential and commercial projects throughout New England.
This is a full-time salaried position. We will also consider qualified remote candidates (located in MA, NH, ME, CT or RI) that are not in commuting distance. We are looking for a multi-tasking architectural design professional that will manage multi family residential and commercial projects.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Architecture
- Registration preferred but not required
- Expert AutoCAD skills, (Revit and/or SketchUp experience is a plus)
- 5-10 years of experience with mixed-use, multi-family, affordable housing and commercial projects
- Demonstrated experience from schematic design through construction administration
- Must be able to manage several projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Must be organized with tasks and documents filing
- Minimum 5 years of architectural project management experience
- Experience with funding agencies such as HUD, DHCD, etc. is preferred
- Experience with networking, business development and writing proposals and budgets
- Detail oriented, organized, energetic, enthusiastic, and positive team-player attitude
DMS is a full service architectural design firm that specializes in producing thoughtfully designed multifamily housing, commercial, and retail projects. DMS is known for creative design solutions while meeting timelines and budgets.
DMS is experienced with funding agencies such as HUD, DHCD, MassHousing, as well as projects utilizing LIHTC’s and Historic Tax Credits. Registered Architect in CT, MA, NH, RI, ME and SC.
If you are a strong collaborator and have the desire to work with a great team, have your days fly by from being so busy and have growth opportunity, we’d like to hear from you.
Please send a cover letter, resume and relevant work samples to: email@example.com